Welcome to the CNC's Blog! We hope that this blog will allow for an interactive experience for families in our communities to provide feedback, suggestions and fun and useful links.

Please use the link to our CNC Website for more details about our current calendar of programs, events and CNC Council information.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CNC April 2011 Newsletter

Well...I have been trying to figure out how to post our most recent CNC Newsletter here. I have not figured it out. The newsletter is in a PDF file. Does anyone know how?

 Technology is wonderful, but today it has me frustrated. Imagine me....sitting at the computer.....pulling my hair out......not a pretty picture.

I will keep trying and hopefully I will figure this out as I would like to post it as many places as people might see it. For now...sign up with us budine@erving.com to receive an email version or a hard copy delivered by the US Mail service.

I will keep you updated! Meanwhile I am looking forward to our trip to the Holyoke Children's Museum on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment